Sunday, July 8, 2007

Puppy Chow

I am a volunteer dog walker here in Atlanta. I like it, but sometimes it gets tough. I walked one dog who just decided she didn't want to walk anymore, so she just sat down in the middle of the road...for about 30 minutes! She was too big to carry very far, so I got her out of the street and took turns pushing her, pulling her, and carrying her home. It was really a bad experience. I've stopped walking big dogs.
This time I walked a very ugly, hyper medium-sized dog. She is good around humans, but hates big dogs. When I got back from the walk, I had to put her outside in a cage, but the other dogs out there made her mad. Baily (the dog) growled and barked at this other dog, so as I pulled her leash, she bit my leg! It swelled up so huge. This is my leg two days later. Maybe I should stick to the little puppies.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Yet another reason why I'm not a dog lover. I totally laughed though, because if anyone is ever going to be a "Volunteer Dog Walker" it would be you, Tanaya!

The Frank & Ruth Rich Family said...

Hey Tanaya! Welcome to the blogging world. Your blog is so cute!!