This is it. I think I'm going to either put my car up for sale or let someone pay us to tow it. My car has had trouble starting due to the distributer, and the clutch will be going soon (I have been told), so it is time to say goodbye. :(
It has been a great car for me since I was 16 and had to practice driving to cross country practice at 6 am to get used to a stick shift without much traffic. This little Honda Civic has traveled with me from the far reaches of Hurricane, Utah (the farthest I ever dared drive in high school), and up to Provo (never back to St. George again-I didn't know if it would make it) to get me through four years of college. I got the car from my neighbors, the Grays, who drove it for a company refilling quarter machines, and sold it to me for a deal. If anyone is interested in purchasing this beauty, let me know; I'll even throw the sheepskin seat covers in!
No comments:
Post a Comment