This is what I woke up to Monday morning. We had 6 inches total-which is a big deal here! It's funny how quickly they close the schools, in fact, some are still closed today (2 days later)! Needless to say, I got a snow day. I spent the morning making yummy breakfast for Tim, lunch with Scott and Aubrey (the roads were cleared), the afternoon at Target, and the evening worrying that everyone at the fitness center would be angry with us for closing (only 2 complaints so far). 
2 comments:
Sweet! I lived for snow days in elementary school .. the best! Especially getting to eat a fun breakfast in the morning ... i hope you guys stayed warm!
Hi Tanaya -- I'm finally getting a chance to catch up on blogs -- how fun to have a snow day -- it's even more fun when work gets cancelled, then you really feel like it's a play day!
Post a Comment