Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It's hard being me

I now volunteer with an organization that raises dogs to become Service Dogs and help people with disabilities. They just had a litter of puppies about 3 weeks ago, and one of my jobs is to be a puppy holder! Tim thought this would be a good way for me to handle my desire for a dog, but I think it is just making it worse. There were 9 lab puppies born (on St. Patty's Day). 5 are yellow, and four are black.

For more information on the dogs, see www.blueridgeassistancedogs.org.

7 comments:

Rachel Ashmore said...

COOL!

Aubrey said...

They are too cute!

Rod and Diane Larsen said...

They are the cutest little guys -- how fun for you to be a "holder"!

Jessica said...

Puppies are so cute!!

Shannon said...

oooh, they're so adorable. I'm glad you finally "Got" your dog!

Adkins Family said...

You do have a rough life! They are so cute! You'll have to let me know when they name them.

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

So cute .... they make me want one. But, then i remember i have Seth. I don't think i can do both!