The area Tim's parents live in has a lot of deer running around. They cause problems during certain times of the year, but I always find them enchanting! Apparently, deadwooddigital.com took this picture, but we saw a momma and two babies just like this!
For the GNO (Girls Night Out), we went to "The Majestic" Theater to see Wicked! The theater was pretty cool with the Spanish Mission look going on.
And, of course, the play was even better the second time! The music is so up-beat and the story line is so clever and funny. I would recommend it to anyone!

6 comments:
Looks like fun! I still haven't seen Wicked. They're coming to Phoenix sometime in the near future. I should look into getting some tickets I guess.
I LOVED Wicked! What an awesome play. I got chills during the "Gravity" number when they lifted her up over the stage...so cool!
So jealous ... I LOVE THAT SHOW! We Aubrey told me you were all going i was so jealous! I hope you guys all had fun in texas!
Hey Tanaya! We're going to move in the beginning of August. I'm excited to live close to you! Your blog is cute!
Thanks for coming for Girls Weekend + Boys -- it actually turned out to be a wonderful time with ALL the family -- thanks for coming here, we absolutely loved every minute!
How FUN! I bet Wicked was awesome.
Post a Comment