I'm pretty excited about this ultrasound because it actually looks kind of like a baby (or panda bear, as my Dad said).
Although my doctor keeps moving the due date (further back), I think I'm 14 weeks. This picture is for our relatives who keep wondering if I'm showing. I still haven't told a lot of people I work with, but I can't keep it a secret much longer.
Although my doctor keeps moving the due date (further back), I think I'm 14 weeks. This picture is for our relatives who keep wondering if I'm showing. I still haven't told a lot of people I work with, but I can't keep it a secret much longer.
21 comments:
Your panda bear is cute!
Congrats Tanaya and Tim!! So exciting!
Congrats!! I'm so excited for you!
Tanaya you look so cute -- even cuter than a panda bear!
Aw, congratulations!!! SO WONDERFUL.
So excited for you guys!! CONGRATS!!
We are so excited for you!! especially now that the secret is out :) so fun!
Finally! :o) We've been waiting and wondering when you would make your announcement. Congratulations, Tanaya. It will change your life.
Congrats!!! We are so excited for you guys! You are going to make great parents.
TANAYA!!! Soo, soo happy for you! That is WONDERFUL news! Aaaaaaaahhhhh!!! I need to call you. I hope you haven't been feeling sick! HOORAY!
So happy for you! April is a wonderful month to have a baby....
I hope you are feeling well!
congrats! love the panda bear comment :)
Wow congrats Tanaya! So happy for you!!!
awww, your baby has such a pretty mama :) Congratulations!
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you both. Your life will never be dull and you will always have someone to laugh at and entertain you from here on out :)
AHHHHHH!!! Tanaya, I'm so excited for you! :) Can't wait to see that little panda bear become a baby. :) Congrats to you and Tim!
Awesome news! Our little bambinos will only be about two months apart. Very cool . . . and yours will have a pretty great state on its birth certificate :)
Congrats from me and Phil
Okay, I totally missed this post when you made it, but I'm so excited for you! We'll be due about the same time then, since I'm due the first week of May! What an exciting time. I hope you're feeling well. I've been super lucky so far. Oh, I'm getting so giddy writing this. We'll have to catch up soon. :)
Finally!! I'm so slow commenting, but I'm excited about your official announcement. And your little ultrasound is so cute. We'll be waiting to hear what you're having, then hopefully you can come clean out my basement full of baby stuff that wants a new home :)
Congratulations, I'm very excited for you! I keep wondering about you guys and what you're up to. I'm glad to hear the exciting news.
Congratulations! (:
Post a Comment