Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

It's a bittersweet Mother's Day for me as it's my first time as a mother, and also my first time without my own mom. I've missed her a lot lately as I learn to care for a child and wonder what her experiences were with us kids when we were babies. I know she watches over us and find comfort knowing I will see her again.  
Me and Mom in 2010
Ty is amazing and the best little gift.  I have found so much joy in being able to care for him.  I constantly find myself staring at his perfect little body with amazement and am so grateful to have him.

I am so lucky.
Below: Wearing the outfit from Ben and Kaitlyn (and making his chubby face)

 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy mothers day Tanaya! You look beautiful. What a sweet little guy, I love him and wish I could cuddle him right now!