This cute baby is now two months old!
He has officially doubled in size since birth plus some, and is still perfectly healthy. He is getting good at sleeping at night, often sleeping 6 hours, eating, then sleeping another 3 or 4 hours. He fusses very little now, but doesn't like baths, his stroller, or changing clothes. He enjoys lights, going on walks in the wrap, and singing songs with mom. Though there was a rocky start a few weeks ago, Ty has been the best baby. I am so spoiled to have him.
Here are his stats:
Wt: 12lb 8.5 oz -- 50%
Length: 22.5 in -- 25%
Head 15 3/8 in -- 50%
On another note...
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
Ty was SO TIRED all afternoon. We kept trying to wake him up to eat, but he just couldn't do it.
He still managed to help me make a card for dad.
(Note the card in the picture below)
Tim got plenty of presents for Father's Day, but Ty was, by far, the best!

2 comments:
He is so big! I love the pics of him and Tim. I guess he needs his rest so he can keep growing like crazy!
How cute is he? He's getting so big! What a cutie ... I love that he's been sporting the tie too! Cute, cute!
Post a Comment