Right after Ty was born, a friend recommended I get newborn pictures taken, even if it was just at a cheapo studio, so that's what I did. It ended up being a mistake. I went to the Target Studio and got a few cute pictures, but I didn't love them, and they didn't seem to show Ty's personality.
My friend Michaella does photography, usually landscapes, but I talked her into coming over to try a baby photo shoot (it helps that she's pregnant and was hoping to get some practice and ideas for herself). I was SO MUCH HAPPIER with these. There still aren't many of him smiling, but I think we got several cute pictures. Put your orders in now for prints, because here are my favorites...
I hoped to get more of the above, but this was after 2 hours of modeling and he was hungry :(
We threw these pictures below together last minute and they ended up so cute!
I am biased, but this is my favorite:
3 comments:
Beautiful, sweet baby boy!
So sweet! I love that last one too.
Awww super cute little baby boy!! Love the ones with the ducky towel!
Post a Comment