Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Growing

  Ty doesn't really like to be laying down, so we borrowed this Bumbo for him to learn to sit up. Apparently, he's okay with it.
 I told Tim I don't get enough pictures with Ty because I'm usually the one taking them, so this is what we got...we were dog-sitting and I was pretty happy with a baby and a pup.
 Ty is what they call a "textbook baby." He is coming right along with his development (but he is definitely above expectations in cuteness). He started grabbing at toys the week he turned 3 months and he is already studying baseball (Thanks for the Braves book, Aunt Aubrey)
 He loves blowing bubbles and now everything comes to his mouth:
 He is also trying really hard to turn over; he's getting pretty close!
We'll see how the quality of this video is, but Ty is just so much fun!  He loves to talk and "tell jokes." Don't mind the gross sounds I was making-I was trying to gargle in the back of my throat.  Listen carefully for Ty's cute sounds, though.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

All of a sudden he looks so much like Tim! It's so cute! I bet Tim is more than happy to teach him a thing or two about the Braves and baseball! :)

Rod and Diane Larsen said...

I agree! That first picture of Ty looks so much like his daddy Tim! Can't believe his is doing so much - especially trying to roll over.

Aubrey said...

I need to get on a plane right now and come see him!

Linz said...

He totally looks like Tim. He is so cute. I really need to meet this kid.