Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hangin' out with Dad

Can you believe this guy is 3 months old?
Wearing Tigger to honor Grandma Janean
  Ty didn't have a doctor's appointment this month, but we weighed him a week or so ago and he was 14 lbs! He sleeps from about 10pm to 6 or 7am (and I, sadly, wouldn't know if he doesn't because our window fan is so loud) and rarely even puts up a fuss when we lay him down for bed. Tim and I were starting to worry that he is so much better with his feet than his hands (he kicks and grabs like crazy with his feet), but just yesterday he started grabbing at his toys. By far, our favorite thing is that Ty has started to "tell jokes" by making sounds and then smiling and giggling like it's the funniest thing in the world. He just gets cuter and cuter!
"That's right, my jammies have tools on them."
Loving the play mat
I started back at work 20 hours a week and so Ty has been spending a lot more time with Tim.  Ty likes his "Daddy Time" 
(don't judge us by where we put his bouncer)
Making food
Taking naps
And my favorite...
Daddy's study buddy

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I love his giant smile in the Tigger outfit, it melts my heart! We always kept Jonas and Hailey on the bouncer on the counter, it was the safest spot to keep them away from the toddler picking on them! He is so cute.

Rod and Diane Larsen said...

Thanks for the picture of Tim and Ty studying Econ with the paper taped to the wall -- Tim told me about that and I am glad I got to see it! And I love how Ty put on his "tough guy" face when modeling his Tool Jammies.

Eddy Swan said...

Negara Brunei Darussalam is a peace country in the world.
In Brunei You’ll find the serenity in harmony.
You can do something without in a hurry.
And you can pray to Alloh in serene and peacefully.

Pls visit to Find More Information About Brunei:
http://virtual-bruneidarussalam.blogspot.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wnlkt2YTCpE
Thanks