I need to take some time to brag about my hard work. My visiting teaching companion, Wendy, and I threw a baby shower for Michaella, a friend we visit, with the theme: "Ahoy! It's a boy!" No, it's not an original idea. Michaella's husband likes boats, so I searched for some type of boat theme and found this cute, relevant theme! We served scones and a yogurt/fruit/granola bar. I think it turned out so cute!
 |
| Notice the lighthouse I painted and the cute plates! |
I got these boat ideas from
Pinterest, a new hobby since Ty has been born.
 |
| "Docks" made from wood patterned paper |
 |
| Boat fruit bowl! |
 |
| Dressing up the utensils added a nice touch |
 |
| Yay for "how to" youtube videos! |
 |
| Licorice "ropes" |
 |
| Thank you Pinterest for this cute idea of "Advice for Michaella" |
 |
| Ahoy flags made by Wendy |
 |
| The cute mother-to-be! |
 |
| Me, Michalla, and Wendy-Dressed in our theme colors! |
Lisa Rice let us use her very nice "party house" for the occasion.
I'd say the party was a success!
2 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I'm so impressed with all your fun pinterest party plans! Love them! It's always fun to take a break from the norm, and plan a fun little party!
So much cute stuff! You guys are so fun!
Post a Comment