The past few years, our friends here in Colorado rent a house somewhere
in Colorado to spend the weekend before Halloween. This year we went to Breckenridge!
Things are always more difficult with a baby, but Ty is a sport.
I loved this view on our (short) hike:
He loves being outdoors and enjoyed the hike even though it was in the 30's. I was nervous he was getting too cold and ended up walking down with him zipped in my coat, but he didn't mind at all.
Such a beautiful town-even before ski season.
Vampire weekend always includes an awesome party. I love the bacon and egg! (PS Tim was a lumberjack with a nice mustache)
Pirate pals!
Ty liked his costume. I made his vest out of 2 sheets of felt and hand stitched them together.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN MATEY!


3 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I can't get over how cute Ty looks in his little pirate costume, too. I can't wait to see him this weekend!
Too Cute! Ty looks adorable, as always! He looks like Smee!
He is soo sweat and beautiful!
They have a beautiful family!!
Good luck
I'm from argentina and sorry If I write with mistakes!
Bye.
Post a Comment