Sunday, November 11, 2012

Fall Family Fun

 Last weekend, we took a quick trip to St. George to go to Ben and Kaitlyn's sealing in the temple.
What a cute couple!
 They had lots of family to support them. This is Ben's (my) side:
 Below is just our Lotz family. We're becoming quite a group:

 I love having a photographer in the family to always take updated family pictures. Thanks Kristen!
 Ty and Grandpa
 He is starting to experience some stranger anxiety. I guess my dad needs to visit more often :)
 Aunt Jenalee likes to be the favorite aunt by using bribes. For me it was gummy worms. Ty seems pretty happy with her necklace.
 Ty thought it was so cool to hang out with his cousins. Take a look at the smile on his face:
 The older cousins even created a club called the "Ty Club" with Ty as the mascot. Henry's job was to NOT touch the center pole of their hut, Will's job was to teach stuff, and Makayla's job was to teach origami. These kids are funny!
 Grandpa with Ty and cousin Kathryn

We had fun at the park with TJ and Kristen's family. Kate was pretty tricky to get the ball past Tim.
 I love the picture below. I snapped it just as Tim was jumping and I got both of his feet in the air without even trying! Haha!
 Cute Hailey was too cool to play with the older kids.
 Tim and I enjoyed playing with the "big kids" while Kristen got some baby holding time in.
Driving is always harder with a baby. Our 10 hour trip home ended up taking over 12 hours.  At least the scenery at some of the (6) stops was nice.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I had fun holding Ty! I'll have to text you the cute picture of him sleeping. I got him to sleep while you were shopping and I sat and held him for a good hour and a half! It was fun to see you and Tim and fun to bond with Ty a little. See you at Christmas!

Aubrey said...

Oh no! Please tell Ty to hold off on the stranger anxiety until after Thanksgiving!!

Agoos said...

Thank you very much for your comment. It's a great family. Your baby is beautiful. I love seeing how happy you are. Luck!
Kisses!!

Adkins Family said...

I didn't hear about the Ty Club. That's funny! I'm sorry your trip home was so bad. Luckily you don't have to do it again for another...6 weeks? Get a portable DVD player with Baby Einstein for Ty. I have some Baby Einstein DVDs if you want them.

Adkins Family said...

PS I love your family pictures!