Thursday, February 19, 2015

Winter Fun

I've tried not to be anxious for this baby to come, and really enjoy time I have alone with Ty. Here are some of our adventures:
 Denver Museum of Nature of Science with friend Elizabeth
 
 
 
 They have a new children's area and Ty loved the water.
 After the dinosaur exhibit, you can see the real work being done on dinosaur bones. The window was open and this man was talking to the kids. Ty wasn't shy at all. He asked "Are you cleaning the dinosaur bones?"
 
 Below is a floor with lights that made it look like a stream. The kids enjoyed chasing the fish that would swim around.
 We went out for frozen yogurt one night when Ty found these glasses among the games. He looked pretty cute if I do say so myself!
 The weather here has been pretty great. We have had many days in the 50's (and even a few in the 60's!) with a few snowy days mixed in. We have definitely taken advantage of the warm days.
Okay, it's been fun, so now I'm ready for baby sister to come. :) I hope she doesn't wait much longer.

No comments: