As part of our trip to Utah, we blessed Lucy at my dad's house on June 14th, while all of my family and Tim's Grandparents could be there. A few months ago, I kept asking my dad where my old blessing dress was (it was in my closet growing up), but all of my leftover items from St. George are in a storage unit there. I gave up hope, but when my dad and Sheila came to visit after Lucy was born, he had found it and had it cleaned/whitened for her! What a sweet gift and now memory to have my daughter blessed in my dress! I snapped a few pictures of the special girl on her special day.
She is a lucky girl to have two sets of great-grandparents be there for her blessing.
Great Grandma Dot and Grandpa Mel Lotz
I'm so grateful to have a wonderful husband who blessed her. The blessing went well. I remember Tim mentioned Lucy to live up to her name of Light and Beauty, and to be a good sister, as well as an example. There were several men in the circle including Tim, TJ Lotz (uncle), Ben Lotz (uncle), Tom Lotz (grandpa), Melvin Lotz (great grandpa), Gordon Larsen (great grandpa), Thomas Adkins (uncle), Todd Burton (cousin), Brad Watts (step-uncle), and Daniel Reed (step-uncle).
I love this picture of the little boys admiring Lucy...
Best (and most handsome) big brother!
Our happy little family:

2 comments:
What a special day for such a beautiful little lady. So glad she was surrounded with love from so many people. Love the blessing dress, too.
Your Dad is so sweet. I love that! She's beautiful! Since we seem to have babies so close together, we should live closer to each other. :o)
Post a Comment