Monday, September 14, 2015

Crazy Kids

These are a few pictures of our goings on.
At our new house, we have a cool spice drawer. I made the mistake of putting sprinkles in it. Ty found them and dumped them all into a bowl (or two) then proceeded to use his construction trucks to dig with them. Very creative.
 
Lucy was a good sport while we shopped for rugs.
Just after moving in, I was invited to join a co-op preschool group with some other kids from church. Ty started in August. He goes twice a week for two hours and I teach every fourth week. It's gone ...mostly... well so far.
Ty came in the house one day wearing this. Tim says he looks like the carnival guy from Despicable Me. We've had some other appropriate comments as well on instagram.
 
I absolutely LOVE this cute dress Lucy got from either Aubrey or Grandma and Grandpa at the Pink Party. She seemed to like it too.
  Fun times before bed.
 The best little moments...
Listening intently
 Future Nashville Rock Star?
 We finally installed this little "tv" for Lucy. It's a hit.
 In fact, I came in the next morning to this little stinker. She had turned it on herself!
 Rarely, these kids act like angels.
 
Very Rarely.

1 comment:

Rod and Diane Larsen said...

Never a dull moment for a mom of two such smart and active littles. But lots of fun!