Spring in Nashville beats Spring in Colorado! Here we are on a family hike in Warner Park...just 3 miles from our house!
Below: We are still doing a co-op preschool with Ty and two friends. This day, Tommy couldn't come, but we had fun with Ty's friend Lauren learning about healthy food! R is for Rainbow...eat a rainbow!
Let me introduce you to "Uncle Pepe`" and Lucy at a hair salon:
We LOVE the downtown Nashville Library. They have amazing variety and puppet shows. There is a train table, climbing wall, playhouse, and these fun tablets!
Easter was wonderful!
We are trying to take advantage of our time in Nashville. The Ryman is where the Grand Old Opry got started. It's a huge old church building (with a new part built on the back) which has very cozy seats on hard pews, but it's historic. We saw the Piano Guys. I know. They're from Utah and we're in Nashville, but I figured I wanted to see a show there, and I like Piano Guys, so it's a win-win. It was an amazing show!


1 comment:
It's great that you are exploring Nashville as much as you can while you live there. Lots of fun memories are being made.
Post a Comment