Yesterday was my handsome FOUR-year-old's birthday! I can't believe it!Ty was up by 6:15 am and ready open presents.
He is totally spoiled!
Grandma Diney made him this awesome flag for his firehouse. It even has a dalmation on it!
We went to Cheekwood in the middle of the day, but I forgot my camera AND my phone! It was so fun though. They had bunnies, a duck, and chickens to see, an art project for Ty, and a kids story-time/concert with the performer Silly Grandpa who sang a song about Biscuits and Gravy!
Tim is out of town, so we are doing a party next week, but Ty's buddies, the Mendenhalls will be out of town, so invited them to join us for a mini-party and dinner at Chick Fil A.
Don't forget this little construction worker!
Ty got money from Grandma Sheila and Grandpa Tom. I took him to Target on our way to Chick Fil A and he knew exactly what he wanted to get. He is obsessed. I also made him buy some clothes with the rest of his money.
A few of Ty's best 3-year-old Quotes:
6/4/15
Tim walked into Ty's room while Ty was in bed.
Tim: sorry I'm late for our sleepover
Ty: oh I've been waiting. I've just been thinking about marshmallows.
Tim walked into Ty's room while Ty was in bed.
Tim: sorry I'm late for our sleepover
Ty: oh I've been waiting. I've just been thinking about marshmallows.
10/17/15
Ooh, this is a good strawberry shake. I call it coffee.
Ooh, this is a good strawberry shake. I call it coffee.
Daddy, if you don't help me fight the fire, I'll eat all of the croutons!
10/19/15
Let's just lay down and think about what we want for Christmas.
Let's just lay down and think about what we want for Christmas.
11/1/15
Getting frusterated: "oh seven birthday cakes"
Getting frusterated: "oh seven birthday cakes"
12/8/15
While dancing naked because we are potty training: "my bum is dancing"
While dancing naked because we are potty training: "my bum is dancing"
2/17/16
Me and Pluto are going to science camp for sixteen weeks.
Me and Pluto are going to science camp for sixteen weeks.
2/17/16
Mom, how about you be Simon, I'll be Alvin and Lucy can be...the chubby one.
Mom, how about you be Simon, I'll be Alvin and Lucy can be...the chubby one.
3/10/16
Me: you're getting so big, Ty. Ty: yeah, I want to be like my dad.
Me: you're getting so big, Ty. Ty: yeah, I want to be like my dad.
4/13/16
Ty:Hey! Tomatoes are strawberries that are roasted. (With a big smile) Did you know that?
Ty:Hey! Tomatoes are strawberries that are roasted. (With a big smile) Did you know that?



1 comment:
Fun to read his 3 yr old quotes -- wonder what he'll come up with during his Year 4? Cute pictures -- wish we could have been there, though!
Post a Comment