Once back from Utah, we only had one last weekend in Nashville. Friday night, we tried a popular little Popsicle place called Las Paletas on the trendy 12th South. We also got to take a picture by the "I believe in Nashville" mural. Tim didn't believe this was a "thing," but I'd wanted to see it for months! Apparently, there are several murals around town.
We went to the Farmer's Market on Saturday and lucked out, because the Country Music Hall of Fame was there with their "Musical Petting Zoo!" It was several tables with different stringed and percussion instruments to try. Ty and Lucy had a blast, but I did too! I tried a banjo and mandolin (bucket list -check!).
Grandma Diney and Grandpa Rod came on Sunday to help us with the move. They stayed one night to help, then took the kids to the cabin while Tim and I packed, loaded, and cleaned. This move was LOADS easier than last year without kids (especially not an infant), a cross-country drive, a car breakdown, kids, an uninhabitable rental causing a last-minute housing search, and kids. I'm so grateful.
No comments:
Post a Comment