I love the journaling and organization of my blog, so I'm trying to keep it up. January was busy for me starting four new yoga classes and getting into the new year, so here are a few pictures from our life as we began 2017...
We had snow!!!
Sometimes these kids get along.
My running friend Jennifer's husband (and Lucy's buddy Ella's Dad) is a Firefighter. He invited us to the station for a tour and some pizza. Ty was too starstruck to even get in the truck.
Our friends Amelia, Jon, and Claire came for a visit from Mississippi.
We did all you can do in Rome...in one day, then ventured up to
Chattanooga, Tennessee for the Children's Discovery Museum and Clumpy's
Ice Cream!
Lucy was growing so much hair, and she never wanted to wear it up, so I
decided at the spur of the moment that I would straighten it out. It
turned out pretty cute!
Some random Lucy pics.
...And one of the best pictures of all time:





No comments:
Post a Comment