Saturday, April 5, 2008

Master Muffler and Brakes

I have to just put a quick word in about the Master Muffler and Brakes place in Provo. I went there to get new brakes on our car, but the brakes started squeaking after only a few weeks. I've been pretty busy lately, so I didn't get in there until yesterday, but the warrantee had expired ten days earlier. I was prepared to pay at least $40 for labor, but when I got there, they replaced the front brake pads and roters (however that is spelled) and didn't charge me anything. The owner said he wasn't picky about warrantee dates and explained why some brakes are just bad. My dad says he never trusts mechanics he doesn't know, so I thought I'd put a little note out there that at least they are honest with your brakes and won't try to take all your money.

No comments: