Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sorry, No Pictures

We had a great Easter Weekend going to sunny St. George and visiting family. We went on a picnic, to the Arts Festival, and out for frozen custard, but you all know my favorite part was my cute nieces and nephews. Because I didn't take very many pictures, I'm just going to steer you to the Lotz and Adkins blog. They have the cute pictures.
Things here have been going well. Tim is applying for jobs as he prepares to graduate, and I am so happy that my work schedule changed, so I get off when it is still daylight!! I'm still getting used to being productive once I get home, and Tim has to get used to my cooking again (I'm making all of the mistakes a second time because it has been so long since I've made weeknight dinners), but life is good!

No comments: