Friday, May 23, 2008

Tag: 6 Facts About Me

Jessica Schoenfeld tagged me. The rules are to list 6 facts about me, and tag three people who must do the same, so here are my facts:

1.I have too many plain colored T-shirts. I’m very picky about how things look on me and prices when shopping for clothes, so even when I go looking for specific items, I end up buying more and more plain T-shirts.
2.I love learning. I would love to go back to school, but there are so many things I want to learn that I can’t decide on one. If I could have another career to plan for, I would choose one (or several of the following): college advisor, dietitian, event planner, baker, teacher, or something in the health field that doesn’t involve blood.
3.I’m very cheap. I hate spending money (except on certain things) and get stressed if we go over our budget. This has lead to more stress in my life than it should.

4.I’ve been to 30 states. Tim and I enjoy traveling and seeing new places, but even though I’ve been lots of places, I never get tired of going back to St. George.

5.Things I hate: impractical junk, blood/gore/dead animals, touching the shower curtain, cold temperatures, and not getting exercise if I was planning on it.
6. I only wear one contact lens. I used to only have one bad eye, so I was only prescribed one contact, but I stopped wearing it because my left eye is very sensitive and I figured I could see just fine out of my other eye. When my right eye also started going bad, I got two prescriptions, but I still only wear the contact in my “better” eye. Like I said, my left eye is sensitive.
I tag Mindy, Aubrey (if you have time-I just cut and copied this), and Sarah.

3 comments:

Rod and Diane Larsen said...

Thank you to Jessica for "tagging you" Tanaya! Some of these things I knew about you, but some I didn't, and it was fun to get to know you better. We think you are wonderful, by the way!

Tim Larsen said...

You also hate it when I leave my towel on the bed, but that's where it goes, so you should get over it.

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

I had no idea about the contact thing ... that's so funny! I'll have to see if i can come up with 6 things and give it a try!