After graduation, Tim and I went with his parents and Scott and DeAnne to Yellowstone. We're getting our computer fixed right now, so I'm at the library and don't want to post all of my cool pictures, but I have to admit, this was my favorite part! The baby buffalo were so young they had a hard time walking! It was so cute. So...this is my preview for my next post. I hope you can stand the suspense!
3 comments:
It is super cute!! Wish I could have seen them too!
Cute picture of the baby buffalo -- we're finally online at our new house, as soon as I get a chance I will post some Yellowstone and grad photos on our blog, too -- thanks!
Cute picture! I look forward to seeing the rest... You are like me - don't post anything for a long time, then do three posts at once!
Post a Comment