I had a really neat enrichment activity yesterday, where we had a few people talk about their ways to keep a journal (I actually told about my scripture journal-an awesome idea, but even I need to be better about it these days). Anyway, at the end, we got to make our own journals! You just pick out the paper for the front and back cover, choose the same size paper and determine the thickness for the inside, and bound it by hammering holes in the paper then binding it. It was a really great idea, and I think it could even be a cute gift (if you get good enough at it). Here is my new journal of some kind...
2 comments:
I'd love to learn in detail how you made these journals -- it would be something fun and meaningful to do with my Laurel class
This is so cute! I'll have to have you show me how to make them :)
Post a Comment