Well, I kept doing things this week that I thought I should take pictures of, but, for my birthday, I got this new purse (thanks mom and dad) that I keep forgetting to put my camera in. So for your entertainment, I just took a picture of the purse instead of our adventures. I also got these new flip flops because Tim told me it was time to graduate my several pairs of cheap old navy ones. I got these at Target and splurged a few extra bucks for the added comfort. I still love my old navy flip flops, but at least Tim doesn't have to be embarrassed when I should be looking "nice."
2 comments:
The purse is really cute!! (So are your new flip flop/sandals)-- it's fun to get something new!
So cute! Is that the one that Aubrey was wearing around at my baby shower? It's adorable! :)
Post a Comment