It's been a while since I have been able to upload pictures onto a computer, so I don't know where to start. I guess I'll just add a few pictures and do my big vacation blog later.Our boxes as we packed up our apartment in Provo...
The yellow house is a reminder of all of the cute houses here. Tim and I love going on walks and picking out our favorites! We named this one "Cynthia's House" from the Mitford Series!

My trip to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point with the nursery kids in the ward. It was fun, and only $3.50 (Kids 2 and under get in free), but I was expecting more of a petting zoo, and cooler animals.



Our Pine View High School friend potluck in the park. Thanks everyone for coming, we had a great time!
2 comments:
Tim talked about showing me "Cynthia's House" in Provo, but we never got to it -- it was fun to see a photo on your blog! It looks a lot like what I've pictured in my mind...
Hi Tanaya! I had to comment on "Cynthia's house". I love that series! I'm actually in the middle of the series for the 2nd time.
It sounds like you've got some cool adventures ahead of you. Washington DC...WOW! Good luck!
Post a Comment