Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Zoos are More Fun with Kids!

It's true. Last year I wanted to go to the Zoo for my 22nd birthday. I don't have any kids yet, but it turns out, zoos are even more fun with them! It was Kate's first time, and I am just amazed that she is always looking at pictures of animals and even knows what sounds they make, but she has never seen them in actual size. That's got to be a pretty crazy experience for any child (even though she's only 2). She got even more excited when she saw the elephant peeing- I guess it's good to see that they do that too.After our fun filled day, we took a ride on the train.
Tim's favorite was the bear.
The girls love their grandpa. This was a regular occurance throughout the week. So sweet!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

I am jealous!! So the zoo in DC is free and we should go when you are out here. Granted, I am not a cute little kid, but we can still have some fun! Also, the girl panda here might be pregnant!