Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy V-day!

We had a pretty good Valentines Day -minus the fact that I had to work (notice my tired eyes in the pictures-yes-107 hours in 13 days). Tim went to a lot of work to MAKE these chocolate truffles. He proceeded to make the super cute box, and give them to me (and some for his family) for valentines. I have a pretty amazing and talented hubby. I've realized a lot of our posts have to do with food or eating, but that is probably about right. We like food.

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

I don't think you look tired at all! At least you could wear a pink shirt even though you had to work... Glad to hear you guys still had fun!

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

Wow! I'm so impressed with Tim ... i had no idea of this hidden talent!

Jessica said...

Wow, you have such a great husband!

Michelle said...

YUM! What a cute hubby! I'm impressed. He should sell those- I'd buy 'em; they look dang good! Btw, you don't look tired to me, but I AM amazed that you worked that much in such a short time. You are incredible.