Monday, August 17, 2009

Tim's Blueberry Picking Trip to Georgia

Tim and his parents took the 10 hour trip down to their land in Georgia to pick blueberries a few weeks ago. They ended up with 28 GALLONS of blueberries! I've loved making blueberry scones, muffins, cookies, etc, and I've been very popular at work :)





Other than that, not much is going on. I went to my very first ever big fitness conference and, of course, got sick. We've both been working a lot and looking forward to the next few weeks and months when we actually have some trips planned!



6 comments:

Joy Carlton said...

Wow! That is a lot of blueberries. The boy that I nanny for would love that. He eats blueberries everyday at lunch and he always wants more.

McKenzie said...

Mmmmm...blueberries!

Michelle said...

yum!That sounds delicious! Thanks for having us over the other night. You are a dang good cook. I'm super excited to get to live closer to you and be in your ward!

Adkins Family said...

28 gallons??? What in the world did you guys do with that many blueberries?? Did you freeze most of them or did you make that much blueberry stuff?

Adkins Family said...

28 gallons??? What in the world did you guys do with that many blueberries?? Did you freeze most of them or did you make that much blueberry stuff?

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

Holy blueberries!!!! I'm jealous that i didn't get to try any of your treats! Where are you goin gon vacation?