Thursday, September 10, 2009

Weekend in Utah!

We finally had the opportunity to take a vacation (now that the summer is over). I had been waiting to go for what seems like forever, so I was excited! We flew to SLC to visit grandparents, stayed a night at TJ and Kristen's, and spent Labor Day weekend in St. George before driving back up to SLC to leave. It was a lot of traveling, but we got to visit a lot of family and get my fill of nieces and nephews!
Kate and Jonas (above) and Makayla and Will (below)
Mom and Dad got us tickets to see Aida at Tuacahn. I highly recommend it!
My nieces and nephews are cuter than yours!
We celebrated Makayla's 4th birthday with a Unicorn Party. Look closely and you'll see we all got to wear unicorn horn and tails. My favorite picture is the one on the bottom row of the back of Jonas. He is made such a cute unicorn!
We finished our trip with a dip in the pool at Grandma's condo! The weather is already cooling and cloudy in VA, so I was glad I soaked up the St. George sun.
Grandma and Grandpa Lotz (I didn't get any pictures with Tim's Grandparents, but we had fun with all of them)I'm already ready to go back!

6 comments:

Aubrey said...

Glad you guys had a fun weekend! The Unicorn party looked really cute, and I am glad that Will wore his Diamondbacks shirt for the occasion, hehe.

Amelia Brame said...

I'm jealous... :)

Adkins Family said...

Cute pictures! You'll have to send me some. We had lots of fun. Thanks for coming!

Unknown said...

Looks like a full but fun weekend! Next time your around, and have extra time, let us know... we'd love to see you!

Russell, Tiffany, Emily, Colby, Logan, and Charlotte said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend. I don't know Tanaya, my nieces and nephews are pretty cute too!! I'm glad to see you are doing well.

Michelle said...

SO fun! I'm a little bit jealous! And I DON'T agree that your nieces and nephews are cuter than mine, but I will admit they are cute.