Thursday, January 21, 2010

Proof

...That things have been a little busy lately. And yes-it was after a full 8 hours of work that I realized my shoes didn't match.

10 comments:

Aubrey said...

Oh man! I did that once at BYU...A gold flat and a brown flat, making it quite obvious to everyone except me. hahah. I think I broke a world record running home to change before my next class!

*Aliese* said...

That is fabulous. Love it!

Amelia Brame said...

Hahaha

Rachel Ashmore said...

That's awesome...
=)

Michelle said...

I can't stop laughing. That is awesome.

Russell, Tiffany, Emily, Colby, Logan, and Charlotte said...

heehee! You are so funny!

Adkins Family said...

I went through a period when Will was a baby where I checked my shoes every day when I was walking in to work to make sure they matched. Mornings were just always so crazy that I never knew what I was putting on. So good luck when you have kids if you're already doing it now!!!

Rod and Diane Larsen said...

I'm told all highly intelligent people wear mis-matched shoes on occasion -- so wear them proudly!

jrl said...

That is SO funny!

Elisa said...

Oh my gosh, Tanaya! That made my day! Thanks for the laugh. :)