Monday, February 1, 2010

Our Newest Niece Mackenzie!

After much anticipation, our niece (and first of this new generation on the Larsen side) Mackenzie Lynn Larsen was born on January 27th, 2010. She weighed 5lb 8oz and sure is a cutie! We are lucky to be so close to her. DeAnne was a trooper, but we are very grateful to her for providing this new addition to our family (Scott too)! We were all excited to hold her, but I'd have to say that Aubrey was the most excited at finally being an aunt (as shown below).

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Cute! I don't think I knew they were expecting? I'm jealous you live close to them and not to us :(

Joy Carlton said...

She is so cute! It is the best when you are able to live close to at least some of your neices and nephews.

Michelle said...

SO sweet! She was a bit small; was she early? Congrats! That is SO exciting!

Amelia Brame said...

Ah, she's precious. It's fun to hold new babies. But, hey guess what! I think Jon and I will be coming to DC in March for Spring Break! Are you guys gonna be around the week of March 15? Kuz... we should all get together. I miss you :)

Amelia Brame said...

Hey thanks for the offer to stay at your place! We do like camping on balconies ;) BUT Jon has some family right there, and they really want us to stay with them, so I think we're gonna do that. BUT we can definitely play! No problem if you hafta work- we are coming up with another couple and we all can definitely get together in the evenings! I think we're gonna try and spend one day in New York City, but other than that we'll be in DC the whole time! Maybe we can get Ida to drive out for a day, too! That'd be so fun! I can't wait to see you guys!

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

cute cute, she's going to be one spoiled little princess with everyone so close to her there! and rightly so!