Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Happenings

I haven't blogged very much lately, so below are a few things we've done the past few weeks....

1. Went to the Peeps store at National Harbor with Aubrey to fill the void after Easter.2. Cute Baby Mackenzie's baby blessing in Scott and DeAnne's ward. She is lucky to have both sets of grandparents...and all aunts and uncles so close.
3. Roxy. I admit, we are pretty smitten with this little pup. She LOVES to snuggle, whether it is with one of us or under a comfortable blanket. Below are pictures all taken at different times during the same day -except the bottom right corner.

7 comments:

Rod and Diane Larsen said...

Cute pictures of Mackenzie and Roxy -- I like snuggly babies and other soft snuggly things!

Rod and Diane Larsen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amelia Brame said...

There's a "Peep" store? I didn't know those even existed! How wonderful! I love peeps... I love anything marshmallow-y really :)

Unknown said...

I am totally jealous about the peeps store! Love the pic of Tim with Mackenzie! Too cute!

Michelle said...

I find it incredibly sweet that Roxy likes to snuggle. What a cute dog. And WHERE exactly is the peeps store?

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

So jealous you got to go to the peep store! I saw it on the news and so wanted to go!

Tim looks pretty comfortable with Mackenzie ... just saying? haha

Janeen said...

Hey that's the blanket we made you when you got married! And this Easter as I ate my peeps I totally thought of you and our shared love for them :)