
This is our new foster dog and she is adorable! She's a little rat-terrier mix and she's such a good dog. We think she was abandoned because they found her as a stray, but we can tell she's lived in a house before. She has such good manners and is house trained. She loves to go on walks and cuddle up with a soft blanket (a pup after my own heart). The funniest thing is when Roxy randomly pulls a bone out from a corner, chews on it for a few minutes, then hides it in another corner. She's hilarious! We need to get her adopted before I get any more attached.

6 comments:
What a cute doggie. I have to admit that I'm surprised that you opted to take care of another one, but I'm happy that you are. :) Roxy looks super cute; I can't wait to meet her!
Oh wow, I really need to meet her!
Oh gosh, I would get WAY too attached! You guys are awesome for taking care of those animals.
What a cute dog. You are so good to take care of these dogs!!
Glad you are having such a good time with Roxy -- does she have a "favorite" blanket?
Hi! I am glad you piggy-backed :) Roxy is cute! How was colorado?? any decisions yet?? GOODLUCK!
Post a Comment