As always, Tim helped me have a great 25th birthday! I didn't have to work-this always makes a day better, so I got a pedicure and manicure in the morning then Tim and I went to ride the paddle boats on the tidal basin where we had a view of the Jefferson Monument on one side, and the Washington Monument on the other. We then walked to the American History Smithsonian to see a few more exhibits. I've been there four times and I still don't think I've seen half of it!

Earlier in the week we went with the Snows to a Potomac Nationals game for $1 tickets and $1 hot dogs. All in all, it was a pretty great week!
6 comments:
That looks like so much fun! It's good we have husbands to make birthdays lots of fun :) Happy birthday! You're SOOO old!! ;)
A fiesta sounds like a fabulous birthday celebration. I must say, I'm eternally jealous that you live so close to the Smithsonian. I'd be there every day...
Glad you had such a fun birthday! I am sad I missed the fiesta!
Happy birthday! It looks like you had lots of fun! I love the fact that you had a pinata at your party; awesome.
You guys do so many fun things! I'm glad you're able to enjoy so much while you're out there. There probably won't be as much to do in Colorado. You might be bored! Henry is cute. :)
Happy Birthday! Glad it was great! We're sad we missed the party, looked fun.
Post a Comment