On November 9th, Tim is turning 28. In honor of this big celebration, I am going to list 28 reasons I love him:
1. He genuinely loves to spoil me (like making me cocoa and playing with my hair).2. He is a great story teller (probably got that from Grandma Bywater).
3.He is a really good cook-especially with Southern Food.
4. He watches chick flicks with me.
5. He is really smart.
6. He helps out around the house ...a lot (and will have to start to pick up more weight again once I start my job)
7. He has a strong testimony and really knows the gospel
8. He knows almost everything there is to know about sports and teams (okay, so I don't necessarily love this, but it's just him).
9. He is good-looking. I hope our future kids get his eyelashes and dimples especially.
10. He didn't complain (more than about 7 times) when I wanted to foster dogs this year. This was a BIG commitment and he helped out a lot.
11. He is funny -even though he doesn't think I think he is.12. He LOVES holidays and gets really excited for special events.
13. He reads to me and so I can fall asleep.
14. He is working really hard in school and has high ambitions.
15. He always puts my needs first.
16. He often acts like a little boy. His family knows that if we are out on a hike or something and there is water, he will touch it. No matter the risk.
17. He supports me in all I do.
18. He is very patient.
19. He was an excellent sunbeam teacher (3 year olds at church). He's really good with kids and will make an excellent father.
20. He is a good writer and even has good handwriting.
21. He does a lot of stuff I don't want to do-even when it involves spending a lot of time learning (such as figuring out what is wrong with our car or fixing a drain).
22. He always takes care of the details (whether it is our checking account or mapping the roads on a trip).
23. He is funny about some things-like he is very picky about what jeans and ties he wears, but they're not necessarily fashionable, they're just...Tim.
24. Did I mention he spoils me?
25. He has gone without a car for over 3 years so I could drive to work. Sacrifice.
27. He's always saying nice things to me. Sometimes I just have to tell him to stop.
28. He's my BEST friend and we just have fun together!
4 comments:
You're such a cute little wifey Tanaya! Happy birthday Tim ... i think you found a keeper! :)
Happy birthday Tim! What a sweet post. I was thinking about you today, Tanaya, missing you! I hope all is well!
Happy Birthday Tim! I didn't know that you are only a week older than me...we were even born in the same year.
I think this was such a nice post -- probably one of the best birthday presents Tim has ever received!
Post a Comment