Saturday, April 16, 2011

Peeps Show

There are two things I've missed most about living in the DC Metro area this time of year: 1. The Cherry Blossom Festival and 2. The Peeps Show. -Luckily, I've only ever seen it online, so I can still enjoy it in Colorado. I usually don't post a lot of links and videos on my blog, but this is worth it (PS when you get there, click on the Peeps Show V title and wait through the ad). Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Rod and Diane Larsen said...

I definitely see a Peeps doing Yoga diorama in your future! Thanks for sharing -- this was a fun link to check into!

Scott said...

I love the peep show! I love that they included the miner who was welcomed by his wife and girlfriend!

I want to enter this sometime, but it seems too intimidating.

Michelle said...

When you said there were two things you missed about living in the DC area I was just sure that one of them would be ME. Oh well. Please know that I miss YOU!

P.S. Love the peeps show. Very entertaining.