Last Saturday Tim and I ran the Chick-fil-a 5k!
It turned out great minus the fact that it was FREEZING and WINDY on the last day of April. The 2nd best part: FREE chicken sandwiches at the finish line (notice me holding it above and holding what's left below). We also got coupons for another sandwich in our gift bags.
The 3rd best part: Tim and I both placed in our age groups! (Notice our new t-shirts)
Oh, Did I forget the BEST part? Tim won an I-pod Shuffle in the drawing!!!
I accidentally washed my other one and have been heart broken during my runs since.
-I think I know what I'm getting for my birthday!
I accidentally washed my other one and have been heart broken during my runs since.
-I think I know what I'm getting for my birthday!
5 comments:
What a perfect combo for you guys. A 5K AND chick-fil-a ... what more could you ask for? Sounds like fun, and you guys are so impressive to place in the run too! check you out!
Wow! Lucky all around! I absolutely love Chick-Fil-A... I wish they did a 5k here! I'd run it and eat all their chicken sandwiches :)
What?????? There is a Chick Fil A 5k!!!!! I am so jealous, but also so proud that you guys pretty much creamed everyone else in your age groups. It must be all that Chick fil A in your diet. I would probably run really fast too if there was a sandwich waiting for me at the finish line.
You need to wear those medals everytime you go into the store now.
Also Mackenzie has started eating chick-fil-a. She's rejected chicken nuggets from anywhere else, but gobbled up the ones from chick-fil-a. I also shared my banana pudding milkshake with her, but i had to pry it away from her when i wanted some.
This race has Tim & Tanaya written ALL OVER it -- how fun, and you look great in your shirts and medals! I think I need to print out that photo and hang it on my fridge. Maybe next year it will be warm and sunny for the race - only the Chick-fil-A cow looked warm enough.
Post a Comment