This was my birthday email from Aubrey. I LOVE it! I have to say, I never would have been able to make those dogs as high quality as her.Speaking of birthday dogs, check out the wrapping paper Tim got for me...
-Perfect!
The first thing I did for my birthday...
Got a pedicure with some friends. I decided to go the extra mile to get the fancy flowers because I spend a LOT of time looking at my toes during yoga. (If I'm home, 50% of the time I'll get up in the middle and go clip a few nails.) It's nice to have a pretty view.
Then Tim made me delicious mango strawberry crepes.
And got me these beautiful flowers.
The rest of the day was spent getting ready for my BBQ party. I made potato salad and lemon bars and this new Italian Cream Cake recipe from Penzys' magazine, but the cake got stuck to the pan, so instead of making a pretty 2 layer cake, we had 2 ugly but tasty cakes.
Between leaving my phone at the grocery store for a last minute trip and the park being over-run with a graduation party (luckily, we got one table and moved it to a little secluded patch of grass,) I was too stressed to bring my camera :(
Several of my friends from work and church came to help celebrate, and Tim made some delicious BBQ chicken and bratwursts. It was a delicious meal.
I'm excited to celebrate my birthday in the future starting with this
I can watch it any time.
Next Wednesday, I get to go here:
for a Rockies game with my new Rockies shirt!
And my big gift:
Les Mis is coming to Denver in September and Tim got us tickets! I am so excited!
Needless to say, I had a FANTASTIC Birthday!
And got me these beautiful flowers.
Several of my friends from work and church came to help celebrate, and Tim made some delicious BBQ chicken and bratwursts. It was a delicious meal.
I'm excited to celebrate my birthday in the future starting with this
I can watch it any time.Next Wednesday, I get to go here:
for a Rockies game with my new Rockies shirt!And my big gift:
Les Mis is coming to Denver in September and Tim got us tickets! I am so excited!Needless to say, I had a FANTASTIC Birthday!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Nataya! :) You are going to LOVE Les Miserables!
What a fun birthday, and what fun gifts - with the Rockies game and Les Mis tickets, it's like your birthday can stretch out over a longer time! Glad it was such a good birthday for you!
Sounds like a fun birthday! Those crepes look delicious! So jealous of Les Mis! You'll have such a good time. Sounds like you're birthday was a success!
Nice toes! Glad you had a fun day from start to finish!
Happy birthday Tanaya! I'm glad that you had a good day. And I don't think your cake was ugly - the frosting was really pretty!
Post a Comment