Janean Rich Lotz

December 30, 1955-July 15, 2011
Tim and I helped write the
Eulogy
We were very blessed to live so much closer this year and see everyone more. This past weekend was filled with support from friends and family. We appreciate all of your prayers.

I think I'll probably remember her best like this...

Just happy to be outside, care free, and waiting to see us again.
10 comments:
Oh Tanaya, that eulogy is beautiful. I'm sitting here alone at my computer while Gabbi naps with tears streaming down my face. It had me laughing, crying, and thinking about what a wonderful legacy she created. What a blessing it is to know that we can be together again someday thanks to the gospel! I learned so much about your mom from your well-written eulogy. What an incredible woman. You are such an amazing and strong person, Tanaya. I love you and will continue to pray for you and your family!
I love this post, Tanaya. And I love that picture of your Mom. May I hope to be the kind of person you are already. My thoughts are never far from your family. And they probably won't be for awhile. We love you and your sweet family.
Beautiful eulogy, beautiful post, beautiful memories -- you've honored your mom with all the thoughts you've shared.
We love you.
We've been praying for you and your family. Love you.
Thanks so much for sharing, Tanaya. The eulogy was beautiful. We miss you and Tim- and think about you both often... especially during these hard times. Our prayers are with you guys :) We love you!
Tanaya, what a beautiful tribute to your mom. I'm so glad you were able to all be together "one last time". Thank goodness for sweet memories for they surely get us over the nasty bumps.
Tanaya, much love to you and your family during this hard time. You have a wonderful and inspiring gospel perspective. Extra prayers are heading your way.
Tanaya & Tim-
The post was a beautiful tribute to Aunt Nean. I love you and your family very much.
I am so grateful a part of her lives on in all of you.
We love you!
Love
Cousin Ande & Family
You wrote such a BEAUTIFUL eulogy about your mom. What an amazing lady! We are thinking about and praying for you and your family.
Post a Comment