Though this is coming to you a few weeks late due to my camera incident (RIP), here are some pictures of our trip to Monticello and Moab, Utah for the Larsen Family Reunion. The family has been working hard the past few months to prepare family names for the temple so we could go as a group. To learn more about temples, click here.
Although I wasn't very excited about being in Moab in August, we all stayed at a cabin near Blanding and Monticello, Utah. It was actually pretty nice weather.
Though not documented here, we also went on a super fun rafting trip on the Colorado River
Okay. So it wasn't quite this wild, but it was a lot of fun!
We had heard about this hike that is not in any of the parks. We crossed a stream several times and ended at a natural spring from these rocks.
We had heard about this hike that is not in any of the parks. We crossed a stream several times and ended at a natural spring from these rocks.
This is also the hike that we lost our camera. It happened to be in Tim's back left pocket-the one he fell on :( Documented below:
5 comments:
Glad to know what you guys will look like in space, just in case I run into you up there sometime.
Also, the pre-jumping picture is epic. I feel like it should be featured in a family Christmas newsletter of some sort this year.
I'm so glad you included the "squatting" picture, and so glad I wasn't in it! Fun times!
Yeah, that jumping photo is amazing. Love all your adventures!
oh my gosh. that jumping picture is hilarious! I might need to get a copy of that one...haha
I think my favorite pic is the one of you getting ready to jump. Hilarious! It looks like a beautiful hike that you got to go on! Sorry about your camera - that is a sad story!
Post a Comment