This post is a few weeks late coming, but I've been busy. I switched to a similar, but new position at work where I get to do more teaching and less questionnaires, but I am getting used to new hours and have had to go into the office a lot. It'll just take some time for me to get into a new routine.
After spending two Fall seasons in Virginia, I was spoiled with leaves, apples, and crisp air. I tried to go back to my Virginia roots by going to a farm to "pick" apples. The day ended up being so HOT! I was dying in my pants. And the apples were just out on a table in baskets. This was my favorite part:
We got some yummy apple cider donuts, and a few delicious apples that, sadly, are gone now. It was a good attempt at having a real Autumn activity, but I miss the East during this season.
After spending two Fall seasons in Virginia, I was spoiled with leaves, apples, and crisp air. I tried to go back to my Virginia roots by going to a farm to "pick" apples. The day ended up being so HOT! I was dying in my pants. And the apples were just out on a table in baskets. This was my favorite part:
2 comments:
You look so pretty, Tanaya! You are seriously in such good shape. It's true - DC is beautiful at this time of year!
Gotta love autumn in the East - I miss it too!
Post a Comment