Sunday, December 18, 2011

Putt-Putt

Tim is the 2nd counselor in the Deacon's Quorum for our church's Young Mens group. This means he teaches them lessons every Sunday and helps out at activities each Tuesday night. As a way to help the young men learn responsibility, he let them come up with their own combined activity idea several months ago. They decided to create their own putt-putt (aka mini-golf) course and set to work on it for weeks leading up to the activity. The boys did a lot to help, but it still ended up being a LOT of work for Tim and his co-leader.

Their creativity consisted of an electric powered windmill, a canoe, and one hole with a jump through fire:
During the months of preparation, I was called as the Young Women Secretary, so I had the opportunity to experience the magic. It was definitely a success.

1 comment:

Rod and Diane Larsen said...

How AWESOME! It looks like it was tons of fun -- anyone score any "hole in one's"? Thanks for taking pictures, Tanaya -- I know Tim was too busy to be able to do it and we really wanted to see the course.