We held a New Years party with the theme: Party like it's 1999 (or around there). Basically, we wore clothes from high school.
Ben and Breanne (top right) pinned pictures of themselves in 1999. Emily and Benjamin (bottom left) made their shirts (Emily's says Bayside Tigers). We also played the game of Awkward Family Photos and rang in the new year!
Bring on 2012!

3 comments:
Tanaya, you never told me you were a State Champion! That is kind of a big deal.
That's a cute theme for a party! Glad you guys had fun.
This is awesome! Such a great idea ... I might have to totally steal this idea next year! You guys are too cute!
Were your friends as mean as the three Larsen children when playing awkward family photos? I'm ashamed for some of the things that I wrote about those poor people.
Post a Comment