I said my friends were wonderful, but did I also mention how talented they are? Take a look at this food:
I was spoiled with gifts (or should I say "showered" with gifts)
I am currently the 2nd counselor in the young womens at church, so a lot of the girls came too!
The said friends
Thanks for such a great baby shower!!!
7 comments:
How cute! I love all the decorations...and the food. They did an amazing job!
What a FUN baby shower theme -- looks like you and the baby were "treated" well!
Oh my goodness! So cute and so much fun! And you look fantastic! Glad you had a fun time with friends! :)
That is such a cute theme! Glad you had fun!
So cute! I am excited for you two to experience parenthood! It is amazing :)
Your belly is so cute! I can't wait for your little one to arrive. Are you going crazy counting down???
This turned out so cute!! I can't believe how cute it is. Your belly is so cute, you make pregnancy look good. We miss you!
Post a Comment