Sunday, March 18, 2012

More Baby Showers!

I am really lucky to work with some great people. (If I lived closer to Denver, I'd probably choose to work in the office rather than at home.) A few weeks ago, 2 of my best co-worker friends threw me another baby shower! We invited a bunch of girls I work/worked with over the past year and a half and had lots of fun.
Hostesses: Heidi and Karen (Karen doesn't work there anymore, but when she worked with us, we called her our "Den Mother." She is also the one who taught me to knit)
The Decor:
The girls:
I know a lot of people don't like baby shower games, but I like them! Starr was the winner of the "guess the length of my belly" game. (We're holding our yarn measurements)
We all got these cups with babies in ice and the first one to melt the baby free from the ice won.
More measuring and a good belly shot.
And last but not least, gifts. Here are a few of my favorites.
A boppy!
Karen the host/knitter knitted our little guy this adorable sweater. I wish I could show the details because she used different stitches for the neck and arms. It looks professional. The buttons are wooden leaf shapes. I LOVE it!
I know I am being so spoiled with this pregnancy.
Only 6 weeks to go!!!

1 comment:

Adkins Family said...

So fun! Looks like you got spoiled!