Now days, a lot of people say Ty looks like Tim, but he claims Ty has a lot of "Lotz" characteristics. I was curious, so I went back to Kristen's blog when Jonas was Ty's age and this is what I found (I hope that's okay, Kristen). What do you think?
And a few more of Jonas to compare with past Ty pics:

3 comments:
The first time I saw Ty I thought he had a ton of Lotz characteristics. I love that you compared his pictures to Jonas because I think they look so much alike! They are both such cute little baby boys, no wonder we have mom crushes on them!
P.S. Kate and Jonas were standing by me when I was looking at this post and I told them which pictures were Jonas and which were Ty. I said "He looks so much like Jonas, huh?" and Kate said "Yeah, but I think he looks like Uncle Tim too." Hah! He must be a pretty good mix!
I think Ty has a lot of Lotz characteristics, but it seems like his Tim characteristics are starting to show up as he gets bigger. So cute!
He totally looks like Tim. The only thing that makes him look like Jonas is that they are both chubby!
Post a Comment