This boy is 11 months old and he sure thinks he is a big kid. His biggest news is that he can stand holding on to things. He loves to play standing against the couch or coffee table with his toys on top, but he still doesn't crawl. I guess he'll probably skip crawling all together.
Happy St. Patty's Day!
Check out these cheeks:
Ty and Henry (3 months older than him)
We went with friends Jaime and Henry to play at the mall. I didn't even know this play place existed, but it was a lot of fun!
The
Easter Bunny was at the mall and Ty got to sit on his lap, but they
didn't let us take pictures. Luckily, we got a cute one on this
"Easter-y bench."


2 comments:
I love the look on Ty's face in his pictures with Henry -- he really is a Big Boy now!
He is so sweat! It's so funny!
Kisses! Good luck!!
Post a Comment